Join the Princess Alice Nurses
I am very glad I made the move to come and work at Princess Alice Hospice. It is a lovely and happy environment to work in; everyone is very friendly and welcoming. If you are looking for a new challenge, I would definitely recommend working at Princess Alice Hospice.
Catriona, Staff Nurse
Why work with us
Princess Alice Hospice is a special place to work. We offer a supportive working environment where you can have a rewarding nursing career. Princess Alice Nurses don’t just treat symptoms, they treat the whole person to change the experience of dying. As an In-patient or Community nurse you can make a significant difference to our patients and their families at a time when they are most in need of help.
Make an application today
We can offer a truly rewarding career and a welcoming working environment, including:
- High nursing to patient ratios
- A supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent training and education opportunities and an on-site Learning Resource Centre
- Option to continue NHS pension or join group pension scheme
- Pay and conditions in line with AGC + 5% London weighting
- Free parking and excellent on-site cafe/restaurant with staff discount
- Opportunity to learn and/or utilise a wide range of clinical nursing skills
- Uplifting environment
We see a range of patients with cancers and neurological disease for symptom control, respite, psychosocial crisis and end of life care. We
use a full range of nursing skills to provide care to the highest standards and the training, equipment and developmental support we have access to, is second to none.
No day is ever the same – I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else.
Heather, Senior Staff Nurse and Team Leader
01372 461852 (24 hr answerphone)