Thank you for your patience while our shops have been closed. The good news is that we are planning to start re-opening our shops on a phased basis, to ensure minimal risk to our staff, volunteers, supporters and customers.
We’ll start by opening seven of our shops on Thursday 2 July: Ashford, Banstead, Croydon, East Twickenham, Esher, Staines and Twickenham.
We will be taking some additional precautions to minimise risk and ask our customers and supporters to note:
- Please be patient and respectful of our staff and other customers.
- Do not enter our shops or leave donations if you have Coronavirus symptoms.
- Donations will be accepted between 9.30am and 11am.
- Donations will be quarantined for 72 hours before processing.
- Please ensure you maintain the 2m social distance guidelines.
- Please pay by card/contactless.
- Fitting rooms will NOT be in use.
- This shop will close 1 hour early to allow for cleaning.
If all goes well, we will endeavour to open further shops, again on a phased basis. There are a small number of our shops which may not be able to open if the current social distancing guidelines remain in place. All openings are subject to the availability of PPE and staff / volunteers to safely run them.
We intend to restart our furniture collection service once the majority of our shops (in particular those which sell furniture) are open.
Please keep checking here and on social media for latest updates.
Thank you once again for your patience and we look forward to welcoming you at one of our shops as soon as we can.